Please note that this event has now passed.
Galleries and non-profits located in the East End will be open to Frieze audiences, with many spaces hosting special events and private views.
Due to current regulations, gallery appointments may need to be made in advance. Please consult the gallery website directly for further details.
Galleries and non-profits participating include:
Frieze is committed to implementing best health and safety practices to best protect our staff, partners, and audiences. With this in mind, all persons attending any Frieze Week locations are reminded of the following;
- Do not travel to East End Day Venues should yourself or anyone you live with be showing symptoms of Coronavirus including; a new and continuous cough, shortness of breath, a fever or loss of taste or smell.
- Should you or someone you have been in contact with develop symptoms within a week of attending East End Venues, please self-isolate and notify a member of Frieze immediately.
- Face masks are compulsory at all times on the premises, proof of exemption must be shown if a face mask cannot be worn. Masks must fully cover mouth and nose, shields will not be acceptable.
- All attendees are required to complete track and trace information to enter the venue.
- Please download the NHS Covid-19 Track and Trace App in advance of your visit as you will be asked to scan the QR code with your smart phone on arrival, as required by government guidelines