Frieze Masters Talks are once again curated by Tim Marlow (Royal Academy of Arts, London) and will feature today’s most significant contemporary artists in conversation with museum directors and curators.
- Mark Bradford in conversation with Hans-Ulrich Obrist (Artistic Director, Serpentine Galleries, London) (12pm, Thursday 3 October)
- Elizabeth Peyton in conversation with Dr Nicholas Cullinan (Director, National Portrait Gallery, London) (3pm, Thursday 3 October)
- Ai Weiwei in conversation with Tim Marlow (12pm, Friday 4 October)
- Edmund de Waal with Christine Kondoleon (The Museum of Fine Arts, Boston) (3pm, Friday 4 October)
- Michael Craig-Martin in conversation with Emilie Gordenker (Director, Mauritshuis, The Hague) (12pm, Saturday 5 October)
Talks are free to attend with a fair ticket, and take place daily at 12pm and 3pm in the Frieze Masters Auditorium.