Discover the world’s most exciting artists, from the emerging to the iconic, presented by over 150 international galleries at Frieze London. View and buy art from over 1,000 of today’s most significant artists, and experience the fair’s critically acclaimed curated sections and talks programme.
Frieze London will once again foreground discovery, engaging this year with the next generation of European curators who are reshaping the discourse around contemporary art today. Unworlding, curated by Cédric Fauq (Chief Curator, CAPC musée d’art contemporain de Bordeaux) will feature a selection of international artists whose practices are centred around the idea of the undoing of the world as we know it. This year’s fair also sees the addition of Editions, a new section showcasing the world’s leading publishers of editioned works and multiples by today’s most renowned contemporary artists including Paula Rego, Yinka Shonibare, Georg Baselitz, Do Ho Suh, Julie Mehretu and more.
Book your early bird tickets to Frieze London and Frieze Masters and save up to £40 off full-price tickets. Tickets are only available online and will not be available for purchase at the door.
For any ticket related enquiries, please get in touch with us at frieze.seetickets.com/customerservice with your booking reference number for further assistance.
Keeping you safe
We look forward to welcoming you back to The Regent's Park! To make sure everyone feels safe and comfortable, please follow the COVID-19 guidelines below. Since national and international guidance can change, Frieze reserves the right to modify the required documents and protocols in accordance with applicable laws, rules, regulations, ordinances and guidelines. Any changes will be communicated directly to all ticket holders.
- To enable social distancing and minimise queue times, entry times are offered as 30-minute time slots - please adhere to the time on your ticket for ease of entry.
- Tickets are timed to allow you to enjoy up to three hours at the fair. There is strictly no re-admission.
◦ Proof from a certified provider of a negative PCR test result obtained no more than 72 hours ahead of your visit,
◦ Or proof from a certified provider of a negative Rapid Antigen (Lateral Flow test) test result obtained no more than 48 hours ahead,
◦ Or proof of full vaccination obtained 14 days or more ahead of your visit. Anyone that has not completed a full vaccination course or has completed a course in less than 14 days will still need to test and provide proof from a certified provider as detailed above.
◦ Appropriate ID matching the name on the test result or vaccination proof.
- Face masks and social distancing are required for all visitors, including children aged 11 and up.
- There is no bag drop facility at the fair, and only very limited space for coats in the cloakroom. We strongly recommend bringing minimal personal belongings to the fair.
- If you feel unwell before your visit, please get in touch with us as soon as possible on frieze.seetickets.com/customerservice.
Frieze London is located in the south of The Regent’s Park, with the entrance off Park Square West. The postcode is NW1 4LL (Google Maps). Frieze Masters is approximately 15 minutes walk from Frieze London.
Frieze London & Frieze Sculpture: 5 minutes walk from Regent’s Park tube station. Baker Street and Great Portland Street stations are also close by.
2, 13, 18, 27, 30, 74, 82, 88, 113, 139, 189, 205, 274, 453 & C2.
Bike racks are provided within the park.
Public transport is very convenient for the fair and we recommend you use it where possible. However, if you drive to the fair, there are a limited number of Pay and Display parking spaces in the park.
For all the latest updates and to be the first to know when early bird tickets are released this Summer, sign up to our newsletter and follow @friezeofficial on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.