Frieze Los Angeles returned to Paramount Pictures Studios from February 14-16, 2020 and presented the best of Los Angeles and international contemporary art by emerging and established artists, alongside a curated program of talks, films and artists’ projects in the backlot movieset at Paramount.
2020 Opening Hours
Main tent & backlot:
Thursday Preview, February 13 (Invitation only)
Friday Preview & Private View, February 14: check your ticket/invitation
Saturday, February 15: 11am – 7pm
Sunday, February 16: 11am – 6pm
The fair is fully accessible to people with reduced mobility.
Parking information for Frieze Los Angeles 2020 can be viewed here.
Rules for Visitors
For the reason of safety and security, entry to Frieze Los Angeles is subject to the following conditions:
- Searches: The organizers reserve the right to search all visitors and their belongings at the point of entry and exit. Refusal to submit to a search at the point of entry will result in the visitor being refused entry.
- Bag Restrictions: Due to Paramount Pictures Studios security policy, backpacks and large bags are not permitted into the event. Please do not bring suitcases, folding bicycles, scooters or any large items bigger than a handbag or laptop bag. A very limited bag drop facility will incur a $5 charge, with proceeds going to Frieze’s charity partner, Project Angel Food, a local charity (registration #95-4115863) that delivers medically tailored meals to people impacted by serious illness. Coats and umbrellas can be checked free of charge..
- Card Only: the fair is a cash-free event.
- Children: All children need to present a Child Ticket at the door to gain entry. Anyone under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult at all times. More information.
- No Animals: With the exception of trained Service Animals.
- Artwork: No unauthorized art work may be brought into the fair. Please do not touch exhibited works.
- Photography: No use of tripods without permission from Frieze. No photography of artworks without the permission of the gallery.
- CCTV & Recordings: CCTV is in operation throughout the fair. Images may be recorded, retained and reproduced at the discretion of the organizers, and may be used in the realization of art works. Visitors may be filmed or recorded for marketing, broadcast or security purposes during the fair - this includes, but is not limited to, CCTV footage.
- Smoking: Smoking is not allowed.
Thank you for your cooperation and enjoy the fair!