Frieze Masters brings together six millennia of art – from rare antiquities, to Old Master paintings, to luminaries of the 20th century – creating an unmissable destination where visitors can discover or acquire a piece of art history, presented by over 130 of the world's leading galleries.
Frieze Masters will also introduce this year a new section called Stand Out, curated by Luke Syson (Director of Fitzwilliam Museum, Cambridge), which will bring together art objects from across the ages that are great works of design, of sculptural and conceptual brilliance. Stand Out looks beyond hierarchical distinctions between works of art in different media, and in doing so reconsiders art objects often termed ‘decorative’ or ‘functional.’ The celebrated Spotlight section will also return. Dedicated to pioneers of avant-garde art from across the world, and overseen by Laura Hoptman (Executive Director of The Drawing Center, New York), Spotlight will feature solo presentations of work by overlooked figures and rarely seen practices by modern masters.
Book your early bird tickets to Frieze London and Frieze Masters and save up to £40 off full-price tickets. Tickets are only available online and will not be available for purchase at the door.
For any ticket related enquiries, please get in touch with us at frieze.seetickets.com/customerservice with your booking reference number for further assistance.
Keeping you safe
We look forward to welcoming you back to The Regent's Park! To make sure everyone feels safe and comfortable, please follow the COVID-19 guidelines below. Since national and international guidance can change, Frieze reserves the right to modify the required documents and protocols in accordance with applicable laws, rules, regulations, ordinances and guidelines. Any changes will be communicated directly to all ticket holders.
- To enable social distancing and minimise queue times, entry times are offered as 30-minute time slots - please adhere to the time on your ticket for ease of entry.
- Tickets are timed to allow you to enjoy up to three hours at the fair. There is strictly no re-admission.
- All visitors, including children aged 11 and over, must provide the following documents in order to enter the fair:
◦ Proof of a negative PCR or Rapid Antigen (Lateral Flow) test result obtained within 72 hours of your visit,
◦ OR proof of full vaccination obtained 14 days or more ahead of your visit. Anyone that has not completed a full vaccination course or has completed a course in less than 14 days will still need to test and provide a proof.
◦ Appropriate ID matching the name on the test result or vaccination proof.
- Face masks and social distancing are required for all visitors, including children aged 11 and up.
- There is no bag drop facility at the fair, and only very limited space for coats in the cloakroom. We strongly recommend bringing minimal personal belongings to the fair.
- If you feel unwell before your visit, please get in touch with us as soon as possible on frieze.seetickets.com/customerservice.
No Large Bag Policy
In the interest of reducing handled items on site, there is no bag drop facility at the fair. We strongly request that you do not bring any large bags. All backpacks, suitcases and large items bigger than a handbag or a laptop bag, are not permitted inside the fairs. Ticket holders and guests arriving with such items will be refused entry.
Space for coats in the cloakroom is extremely limited. To avoid disappointment, we strongly recommend you bring minimal personal belongings to the fair.
Can I travel to the fair from another country?
If you have any questions regarding the COVID-19 protocols to enter England or visit the fairs, please see our travel guidelines here or contact email@example.com
Frieze Fairs are fully accessible to people with reduced mobility. Companions/carers tickets are available free of charge. After booking your ticket, please get in touch with us at frieze.seetickets.com/customerservice or via the chatbot on the Seetickets website to arrange a free ticket for your carer.
Food and Drink
There are a range of cafés and restaurants on site at both fairs.
A list of restaurants available at Frieze London can be found here
A list of restaurants available at Frieze Masters can be found here
Frieze Masters is located on Gloucester Green, at the north-east corner of The Regent’s Park, near the London Zoo. The postcode is NW1 4HA (Google Maps). Frieze London is approximately 15 minutes walk from Frieze Masters.
Ten minutes walk from Camden Town and Mornington Crescent tube stations.
24, 27, 29, 31, 88, 134, 168, 214, 253, 274 & C2.
Bike racks are provided within the park.
Public transport is very convenient for the fair and we recommend you use it where possible. However, if you drive to the fair, there are a limited number of Pay and Display parking spaces in the park.
Frieze Masters is outside the central London congestion charging zone. For further information about the boundaries of the zone and how it may affect your journey, please visit cclondon.com or call 0845 900 1234.
For all the latest updates and to be the first to know when early bird tickets are released this Summer, sign up to our newsletter and follow @friezeofficial on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.