Frieze New York will take place at The Shed in Manhattan, from May 5-9, 2021.
Early bird tickets to the fair are now sold out. Buy your second release tickets now to secure your place. Tickets are only available online in advance.
Frieze members get special access to the fairs. Join Frieze 91 to have private access to Frieze New York with a guest and be invited to VIP events. Alternatively, join Frieze In Depth or In Print and get priority booking for early bird tickets to our next fairs.
Important New COVID-19 Guidelines
Frieze follows all government and industry COVID-19 guidelines and has introduced new measures to aid social distancing and ensure the highest standards of health and safety for all our visitors and staff. Frieze reserves the right to modify the required documents and protocols in accordance with applicable laws, rules, regulations, ordinances, and guidelines at the time of the event. Please check back before your visit.
- Please arrive no earlier than 15 minutes before your entry time.
- To enable social distancing, entry times are offered as 15-minute time slots - please adhere to the time on your ticket for ease of entry. Latecomers will not be admitted.
- Tickets are timed to allow you to enjoy 2 hours at the fair. There is strictly no re-admission.
- Visitors, including children aged 2 and up, must provide:
- A valid ticket or invitation.
- A self-assessment declaration form, which will be sent to you closer to the time of your visit.
- A letter of proof from a certified provider of a negative PCR or NAAT test result obtained no more than 72 hours ahead of your visit, or a letter of proof from a certified provider of a negative Rapid Antigen test result obtained no more than 24 hours ahead, or a proof of full vaccination obtained 14 days or more ahead of your visit, with an appropriate ID matching the name on the test result or vaccination proof. Anyone that has not completed a full vaccination course or has completed a course in less than 14 days will still need to test and provide a letter of proof from a certified provider, as detailed above.
- Temperature checks, masks and social distancing are required for all visitors, including children.
- There is no coat check. Backpacks, large bags or any items bigger than a handbag or laptop bag, are not permitted at the fair.
- The fair map is entirely digital. Download it on your phone, or print it at home before your visit. The map will be ready to download on frieze.com in late April.
- If you feel unwell before your visit, please get in touch with us as soon as possible.
Can I change the date of my ticket?
Tickets are non-exchangeable and non-refundable. However, if you feel unwell before or on the day of your visit, please get in touch with us as soon as possible on frieze.seetickets.com/customerservice with your booking reference number.
How To Get to the Fair
The Shed is located at 545 West 30th Street, between 10th and 11th Avenues. Transportation options:
- 7 train to 34 St - Hudson Yards
- A, C, E, 1, 2, and 3 trains to 34 St - Penn Station
- M11, M12, and M34 buses
- Car drop off and pick up point is on West 30th Street, between 10th and 11th Avenues
Keep in Touch
Sign up to our newsletter and follow @friezeofficial on Instagram, Twitter and Facebook #Frieze #FriezeNY