Frieze is the world’s leading platform for modern and contemporary art, dedicated to artists, galleries, collectors and art lovers alike. Frieze comprises three magazines – frieze, Frieze Masters Magazine and Frieze Week – and five international art fairs – Frieze London, Frieze Masters, Frieze New York, Frieze Los Angeles and Frieze Seoul. In October 2021, Frieze also launched No.9 Cork Street, a permanent space for visiting international galleries in the heart of Mayfair, London.
Media Sales Assistant, US
New York 247 Centre Street (Frieze)
We're looking for a Media Sales Assistant to join our team in the US supporting the media sales team in developing new sales opportunities and delivering campaigns for brands and luxury advertisers across Frieze’s platforms.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities
- Support Partnerships team on all brand advertising administrative duties
- Work closely with the global advertising sales team on administrative duties related to brand advertising sales
- Ensure timely print and digital artwork delivery from brand advertisers and partners
- Manage the CRM system on behalf of brand advertisers and partners – ensuring that all information is input correctly
- Manage internal tracking documents related to brand advertisers, including sales trackers, pipeline and special position tracker
- Global market research in the media landscape and monitoring competitor landscape to generate sales leads
- Initial email or phone outreach to prospects
- Monitor team performance
- Fill out brand agency requests (RFPs) – supplying detailed information on Frieze’s media assets
- Liaise with Advertising Production Coordinator to ensure smooth delivery of campaigns
- Create post campaign results and digital reporting (Web, Newsletter, sponsored content productions) to the team to share with their clients
- Update and improve media kits and sales materials such as new pitch decks and promotional materials
- Update client contact database and distribution list
- Crosscheck sales reports and liaise with finance team on invoicing
Knowledge and Experience
- An eye for detail and an understanding of strict deadlines
- Knowledge of working in a fast paced environment
- Experience in administrive roles or sales support
- Good financial literacy
- Knowledge of Google analytics and Adobe Products is desirable
- Previous experience working in an advertising agency or an arts / media environment would be advantageous
Skills and Abilities
- Working with Excel and CRM systems
- Creating decks using Keynote
- A strong understanding of print and digital advertising formats is desirable
Please Note e.g. shift(s)/ unsocial hours/ travel etc
- This is a permanent position
- Working hours are on average 40 hours per week
- Unsocial hours, dictated as and when by the demands of the business schedule
- Adapting to the use of new systems and technology where appropriate
Frieze is part of the IMG/Endeavor network.
Endeavor is a global sports and entertainment company, home to the world’s most dynamic and engaging storytellers, brands, live events and experiences. The company is comprised of industry leaders including entertainment agency WME; sports, fashion, events and media company IMG; and premier mixed martial arts organization UFC. The Endeavor network specializes in talent representation, sports operations & advisory, event & experiences management, media production & distribution, experiential marketing and brand licensing.
Our Diversity & Inclusion Statement
Frieze unites people in our love of the arts. We understand this can only be accomplished when we harness the entirety of our company and lead with a lens of diversity, equity, and inclusion in everything we do. As a global company that drives culture, we are committed to practicing anti-discrimination including race, gender identity, sexual orientation and disability, together with artists, writers and cultural practitioners from all backgrounds. There is still much work to be done to address systemic inequality and discrimination within the arts and culture industry, and we are dedicated to making progress to both within our own organization and the art world at large
Endeavor unites and brings people together in our love of sport, culture, and entertainment. We understand this can only be accomplished when we lead with a lens of diversity, equity, and inclusion in everything we do. As a global company that drives culture, we strive to reflect the world’s diverse voices.
Endeavor is an equal opportunities employer and encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, or religion or belief.
Per local requirements and in the interest of transparency, the range shown below reflects the prevalent current hiring range for this position. Hiring pay rates are based on a number of factors, including location and may vary depending on job-related qualifications, knowledge, skills and experience. Endeavor strives to provide locally competitive rewards packages, which include base rate along with, as applicable, short- and long-term incentives, growth and developmental opportunities, and robust benefits, such as health care, retirement, vacation and other paid time off, and additional offerings.
Hiring Range Minimum:
Hiring Range Maximum: