VIP preview of Alberta Whittle’s new film selected for the Frieze Artist Award 2020. After the screening, join the artist and Artistic Director of Frieze London, Eva Langret for an intimate conversation hosted at Forma’s new space in South London.
Please note that this event has now passed.
Additional public screenings will take place at Forma from October 9–16, 12–5pm with advance registration essential. To book your free ticket please visit here.
Please arrive 10 minutes prior to the event to ensure that we can take your temperature, brief you on the space and our social distancing guidelines. If you have a temperature, cough or have been in contact with someone with coronavirus symptoms, please do not attend the event.
Due to current circumstances, heightened precautions are in place to protect guests, limiting numbers at each event. It is more important than ever that guests who sign up for an in-person event, but are no longer able to attend, cancel their ticket in advance, allowing others a chance to participate. Please only sign up to events you intend to attend.
Image Caption: Alberta Whittle, RESET, 2020. Co-commissioned and Co-produced by Frieze and Forma. Photograph by Matthew A. Williams
Frieze is committed to implementing best health and safety practices to best protect our staff, partners, and audiences. With this in mind, all persons attending any Frieze Week locations are reminded of the following;
- Do not travel to the PV should yourself or anyone you live with be showing symptoms of Coronavirus including; a new and continuous cough, shortness of breath, a fever or loss of taste or smell.
- Should you or someone you have been in contact with develop symptoms within a week of attending the PV, please self-isolate and notify a member of Frieze immediately.
- Face masks are compulsory at all times on the premises, proof of exemption must be shown if a face mask cannot be worn. Masks must fully cover mouth and nose, shields will not be acceptable.
- All attendees are required to complete track and trace information to enter the venue.
- Please download the NHS Covid-19 Track and Trace App in advance of your visit as you will be asked to scan the QR code with your smart phone on arrival, as required by government guidelines